SELAMAT HARI RAYA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN
to everyone

Hey guys! I'm back and going to keep updating..(atleast..I hope! hehe) Sorry for the missing times. Been busy for such a long time till I forgot that I actually have a blog! I'm planning to come back earlier but keep on delaying it. So, in accordance to this monthly celebration, I wish to stay here and keep on posting!

I've read most of my blogging friends are posting a so called 'marriage survey' and I found it quite interesting. I may end up do it my self. Bukan gatai nak kawin, saja2 gatai nak join the crowd.

By the way, I would like to congratulate my friends in UIUC who had successfully passed their first SOA/CAS exams! Congratulations guys. I envy and admire your accomplishment..Ni bukan bodek aa

Last but not least, I did have a terrific time back in Malaysia last Summer. Everything went well according to plan. Restoring love with my family, adoring time with my love, met my beloved friends, ate the fattening but lovely food and interning at a not-so-loving-but-luckily-they-pay-me-well-place (a.k.a CIMB Aviva). I'm glad to have the opportunity to be back and hoping to be back again next Summer! Insyaallah.

That's all for the update. Have a good raya everyone (although it may be too late now..hehe)

Signing off,
Mao