Hello people!

I'm back. I've just done with my finals (which was only 1 paper on Monday morning at 8am!) and I'll be resting my ass off till January :) It feels good because I've done with the semester, but feeling quite sad actually for leaving all the works that keep me busy. Because I'll be staying home for winter break, all-3-weeks-long! Sabo je la...

I've some financing trouble therefore couldn't follow my roomates to California. Have fun guys!Jangan balik nanti sengkek cam aku dah le..hehe..

Anyway, we did gone to Canada last Thanksgiving break (November 22-27). If I have one word to sum all the experience up it's going to be 'AWESOME'. 

See the pics for yourself!

Basse-ville, Quebec City

Basilica du Notre-Dame, Montreal

Mont-Royal, Montreal

Mc-Gill University, Montreal

Best food place for the trip
Swartz Kosher Meat, Montreal

Restoran Malaysia (and yes it's spell that way)
Toronto

Glass Floor
CN Tower, Toronto

Skypod
CN Tower, Toronto

Mubeen's room
University of Toronto

CN Tower, Toronto

Niagara Falls, New York


Coolest pic of the trip - Frozen Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls, New York

Niagara Falls, New York

Swat Team - Departure 
State College 

There's tons more pics to look for in my photobucket album. That's all for now. 

Toodles~
Mao